Wednesday, April 13, 2011

bible verse

being in front people is my biggest anxiety.  i do not like being center of attention.  i do not like opening gifts in front of people.  i do not like for people to look at me.  i like to watch people.  i like to give presents to people and watch them be awkward.  i like to be around people - not in front of them. 

that makes for fun with a wedding - where i'm the bride.  you know.  the girl who sits in front of lots of people at showers and opens presents.  and the girl that walks into a song that is sung while everyone not only looks at me but stands and turns around and stares.  whew - a blast.

but in all seriousness ive had to rely on my Savior for this.  ive failed a lot at the whole trust thing.  i failed today when i was informed the weather reported tornado guests, thunderstorms, and rain for saturday - yippeee for outside weddings.  but God doesn't give up on me.

so here's a verse.  take it.  learn it.  keep it in your heart.  because it's a good one.  and if any of you are wondering what i'm thinking when im coming down the isle saturday this is it:

"Do not fear for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

that's awesome.  that is awesome right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment