Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the one im gonna marry

jonathan.  hes so my opposite and im so glad he is.  calm, cool, collected, so optimistic, a dreamer really.  anything could happen, the best probably will.  hes loving and passionate and sees every completely weird thing about me and laughs and loves those too.  i make him say "oh my gosh" a lot, and that's okay too.

but i just thought i'd fill you in on who i'm about to marry.

today was a tid bit stressful.  for starters - and i wont get into details - because im anal and think people stalk my blog though theres probably one that reads it.  but when you are in a group of people, and not everyone is invited, and someone who is invited says something about seeing my saturday - that's stressful.  so i resorted to my only defense, and left the room awkwardly.

but overall just a bit of a whoa kind of day. 

then jonathan came over tonight so i could give him a hair cut.  and he brought the quilt i needed for wedding decor, and the easel thing for my bridal portrait.

he talked to mom for a while before i even said hey.  which is awesome.  i love that my family loves him.  like really loves him.  crazy about him.  i question if i am second sometimes - jk/ish.

then after talkin to mom he walked in gave me a little pop kiss on the forehead, then sat down, grabbed my foot and gave me a little foot rub.  i love it.  i love that this is what he thought he'd do for me tonight.  he didn't lash out that i had been irrational or get frustrated that my mind is all over.  he rubbed my feet.

so i think i'll marry him.  come saturday.  rain or shine.  God's got it all worked out upstairs, so i'll lean on that.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment