Tuesday, May 3, 2011

marriage makes your life change

i'm so happy i'm married.  it's a change - don't get me wrong.  but it's good.  i'm thrilled the wedding planning and stressing is over.  needless to say i will not be one of those girls who fifteen years down the road wants to renew our vows - really?  planning a second wedding is not my idea of romance or fun.  

anyways, ive learned a lot already.  it's weird to know someone for about 8 years, date them for about 7 of those years, and still learn about them.  i'm learning.

i'm learning that i'm glad jonathan doesn't do all of the things i do to him - okay i'm not that bad.  but exhibit a.  last night i couldn't fall asleep (not abnormal for me).  then jonathan starts snoring.  i tried to be non of the flesh for a while, but it didn't work and then i woke him up and explained to him that he was snoring.  he understood he should stop that.  quickly.

then the snoring stopped.  i continued laying there then realized my right arm was quite cold.  why just my right arm?  because he took all the covers.  so i gently/violently pulled them back over to my side.

again.  what i've learned is i'm glad that he doesn't do these things to me.  hes the better of the two of us :)  sorry im just not a nice girl when im tired.

speaking of which it's time for my bath.  jonathan is making me chai tea to drink while i sit in bubbles.  who got blessed in this relationship?  all signs point to meeeeee.

yay for marriage and a better spouse than i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment