Monday, June 20, 2011

what is he

summer camp has begun.  this is by far the best part of my job.  i enjoy it because of the kids...not the parents.  some parents are so sweet.  some are not.  


anyways camp has begun.  it's hot.  it's slam exhausting.  but it's fun.  and the kids - i've already picked out one that i hope jonathan and my babies look like.  he has dark skin, buzzed head, super athletic, and hes so tiny.  


so the story.  today a kid comes up to me and says, "miss stacey my mom like wants to know if you um got married sometime like recently?"


"yes, marlon i did!"


"well um, mrs. stacey, like who is the husband?"


"his name is jonathan lee."


"well like what is he?"


"hmm im not sure what you mean marlon."


"well like what is he?  is he like russian?  or like north carolina?"


"ohhh right...he's american marlon."


"oh okay, well my mom just wanted me to ask."


nice.  russian or north carolina.  i'm assuming lee made them think i married an asian.  i did not.  i married an american.  though he sometimes looks like an indian.


i love kids.  i love my american husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment