Tuesday, March 8, 2011

itunes tuesday

i had the chance to go walk today.  i really love walking out at sas.  it's so pretty there, and i can really just stop from everything else and notice God in EVERYTHING.  i love it.  

like today i came across a few of those dandelions and just felt like they were planted for me to see.  and the daffodils of course - i love them.  its just so easy to be IN God when i'm out there.

on top of that i had my ipod today.  yes, i love it.  somehow some extra songs i never downloaded got added to my ipod when i synced my ipod on my computer.  very weird.  for instance a spanish song came on.  hmm...definitely didn't put that on.  then some symphony music came on.  i kept waiting for the words.  they didn't come.

but i had a surprise song that i didn't download that i heard today and i LOVED it.  so i thought i'd share. i hope you enjoy!


it's so wonderful.  go check it out.  then lay em down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment