Saturday, March 19, 2011

today has been awesome.

i will post about date night last night another time.  because i have pictures.  and i'm wayy to lazy to go upstairs and get the camera.  so i'll save that post.

but today was great.  my brothers and nieces came over for the day, and it was all around just relaxing and fun.  this morning dad and i went out in the woods to cut down some grapevine for the wedding.  and it was just a good time.  it was peaceful and warm and fun to just be outside in shorts and a tshirt with dad.  i loved that.

then we came back up and helped set up a table and chairs outside for a picnic with my nieces.  mom made some awesome dip and sandwiches and we just sat, and laughed.

tonight we had pizza with the girls, gave them baths, and i painted kine's toenails.  it's amazing how much joy i get from those girls.  God is so good.

so this post relates to no one else, but me, but i thought i'd document the day.  a fun time for sure.

oh...let me leave you with this.

last night - spoiler alert- i went to sunny skies to get ice cream with jonathan, my brother, and my nieces.  justin was talking about how campbell doesn't do well with lactose and it makes her tummy hurt.  then caroline looked over and said:

"daddy is that me or campbell.  is that me or campbell that ate black toes?"
this is why i love them.  goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment