Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 months

so i'm getting married in 2 months.  as of today.  i'm just trying to think what i'll be feeling like in 2 months from today.  hmm..i think i need to go to the bathroom.  just kidding.  kind of.  i just really want to pray for the nerves and anxiety to be far from me.

with the 2 month marker has come about 3000 things to do.  it's quite overwhelming.  i'm slightly a do it myself person.  unless someone offers and is totally on top of their game.  

for anyone that's engaged let me just give you an idea of what happens when you have 2 months to get married.
centerpieces - you better have your idea by now and you should start working on them - all 30 of them.

decorations - gag.  i absolutely hate this part.  creativity does not abide in me.  this is stressful.
invitations - these are going out today.  yipeee.  we were blessed because one of jonathan's previous teachers printed them for us.  and we love them!  but i don't love the lingering taste of envelope paste on my tongue or the obscene price of stamps.

programs - gag again.  we're creating our own.  creating - you heard that right, and what did i just say about my creativity.  yes.

bridal portraits - these won't be soo bad.  if the weather is friendly to us.  and if the weather could warm up i could possibly prevent my skin from shredding off my face.

okay i'll stop there.  i think this is the point that bride's start just being ready for the day to get here - and i'm ready - minus everything listed above!

have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment