Friday, February 11, 2011

it's friday

i've said before - i LOVE fridays.  its a day that i try to do some things for myself that i can't do during the week.

i set my alarm for 15 minutes later.  i love that.  it makes a difference, really.

i don't rush in the morning to get to work.  i just take my time.  do what i need to do at home, get ready, then i leave.  whenever that may be.

and of course - i go to chick fil a.  right now i can taste my butter biscuit, hash browns, and simply orange juice from chick fil a.  stomach growl.

the other day i was on my online bank account and i noticed that i had a recurring charge of $4.12.  yep, that's chick fil a fridays.

so i hope you all have a great friday.  do something different.  give yourself some time.  go get your  nails did - or shilacked (completely spelled wrong).  eat something so fatty.  take your time and slow down today.

1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to get Chick-fil-a for lunch today! Thanks, I needed that! :)

    ReplyDelete