Tuesday, February 8, 2011

sweet boy.

real quick post.  jonathan is my fiance.  i'm going to marry him.  in april.  almost 2 months away.  slight scream. lots of sweat. but mostly excited.

anyways.  it has been a long week and it's just tuesday.

today i came home to a surprise at my house from my fiance.  i LOVE when he leaves me things.  we've started reading the 5 love languages, and well that is one of my favorites.  and written words.  and i love that jonathan gets that.

so i came home to this today:





oooh my favorite - some tea.  but there was more!

inside he left this:



this is youthberry tea.  a kind ive been wanting to get FOREVER from teavana.  and he got it for me :)  mmm it smells so good!

then there was this:




a love note.  not gushy.  cause i don't like gushy.  just sweet and lovely.

then he also left my invitations and response cards that he went and helped print :).  i love a proactive fiance.

i'm off to bible study.  have a great night :)  listen to rap music.  dance. read. drink tea. wear your cowboy boots.  whatever tickles your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment