Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a rhyming thing

this is a random post, but i laughed today and thought i'd share it on here - even though im so confident it'll be one of those things that's only funny to me. and gloria.

gloria and i have this thing.  well we have a lot of "things" that other people just don't really get.  but that's okay.

but we have this thing when someone says something - occasionally the other person will say something that rhymes with it.  then it continues on, and we'll laugh until we can't breathe while we secretly think of something else to top the previous rhyme.

no we're not 4.  

but yes it's funny.

and we did this today.  on my way home from work.  i started one.  then gloria rhymed it.  then i rhymed back.  and i almost rearrended someone because i was leaning forward on my steering wheel laughing out loud/hyperventilating.

i hope you all have a best friend to laugh at dumb things like this with.  k, have a good day. what do you say.  my head hurts i'm going to go lay.  i'll be married by this may.  kay.  hey bay bay.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...and yes I see this is only funny to me...teeheehee I rhymed twice-let's shoot for three!!!

    ReplyDelete