Tuesday, February 15, 2011

valentine's day.

valentine's day was so wonderful.  it started by jonathan picking me up from my house.  he was dressed in a pinstripe suit, and i wore my heels and new dress.  he wouldn't tell me where we were going.  he wanted to surprise me so he blindfolded me for the car ride.  after two and a half hours we reached the beach, where he had a lighted walkway with candles and rose petals that lead to a picnic.

SIKE!

so what we really did, was much much better than that.  and jonathan came up with the whole night - which was even better :)  so i really wore my jeans, long sleeve gray shirt, and cowgirl boots, and he wore his khakis, blue polo-ish shirt, and his cowboy boots.  much better than suits and dresses.

i met him here.



sunset lake.  gorgeous.  perfect weather.  just us.  it was so pretty and peaceful.

and jonathan cooked us some supper up on the grill.


yummy.  steaks and corn.  and a few other things.




my boo - he's a good cook. 

and the best part.  while he was cooking.  i was fishin.  unfortunately i didn't catch anything and i got a really expensive lure stuck in the lake.  woops.  but it was fun anyways.  fishin's not so much about catchin as it is about just being.  maybe that's because i'm not good at catchin.

then we ate supper here at the lake.



so pretty.  we just talked and laughed and ate.  so good.  really good.

and here's jonathan opening the card i got him.  it was really funny.




it said somethin about there's nothin sexy about this card except the person reading it.  OWW OWW!

and we gave each other gifts.  i gave him a new knife for the kitchen and he gave me godivas and foot scrub :).  then we went to krispy kreme and got some awesome donuts.  and we finished up the night using my foot scrub.  yes - blessed.

so i hope you each had a great valentine's day too.  because of this blog post i'm late for work - so enjoy it.  have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment