Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What do you want to be when you grow up

for a short time in my life i thought i may be a Christian rapper.  yes.  serious.  ask mom.  i would rap Christian tunes in the car.  

unfortunately, music turned out not to be my talent.  and my dad's never been one for rap music.  and oh yea.  my fiance doesn't like rap music either.

so for now i just have to jam to some old school Christian rap songs myself.  in my car.  and i thought i'd share them with you.



i played these in the car with jonathan the other night to try to get him movin.  didn't work.  in his world you sing hymns.  and you sing them slowly.  with or without background music.  with people who don't care if they can sing - old people preferably.  
oh well.  this is what we'll be playing in our house.  with a little "teach me how to dougie" occasionally.

well, since i didn't make it as a Christian rapper, i'm off to SAS.  see y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment