Tuesday, January 4, 2011

blessed.

i think there are two areas of my life in which i can so clearly see the hand of God.  well there are far more ways than two, but there are two ways that i can't miss Him.  i can't just go about my business and miss Him.

when i have time to get outside and just stop for a bit and see His creation i'm blown away.  at work i try to walk everyday, and there are awesome trails, and i'm usually just blown away.  the stars are positioned perfectly in the sky, the clouds painted in the sky, the sunsets, the symmetry in flowers, the adaptation animals have, the leaves.  i could go on and on. but nature does it for me. it brings me back to God.




the second thing is my relationships. my fiance, my future husband.  my family. my friendships. my precious nieces.


well tonight i was able to just feel God there again.


i went to supper with my good friend, Lindsay.  she's one of my closest friends, my bridesmaid, my sister in Christ.  we're related, well kind of.  my brother married her sister.  but it's just good.  it's good to catch up, to be reinspired in Christ. to be encouraged.




God is so good.  He gives me the clouds when i've become too internal to feel Him.  He gives me a phone call from a friend and gives them what to say when i need to hear it.  He gives me a sunset when a day hasn't gone how i'd like it to.  He gives me time to spend with friends i don't see everyday.


so. i love nature. and i love relationships. but i love God more, because He gave them both to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment